Revolvashade Light Commercial Umbrella
Light Commercial Umbrella Features
- Highly recommended as a hotel or cafe umbrella, or for waterfront properties.
- Available in octagonal, square and rectangular.
- Side post octagonal 3.2m, 3.6m, 4m, 4.5m and 5m.
- Side post square 3.2m, 3.6m and 4m.
- Centre post octagonal 3.6m and 4m.
- Centre post square 3.6m and 4m.
- Option of inground base or large bolt down base.
- Can be operated easily by only one person.
- Opened & closed with cordless drill (not included) or winder handle (included).
- Certified wind ratings range from 80km/h up to 110km/h depending on model and size.
- Large range of colour choices for both canopy and frame.
- Premium quality Solution Dyed Acrylic (SDA) canopy.
- No storage cover available as this umbrella is intended to be left up (conditions apply).
The Perfect Umbrella to Keep Your Customers Cool
Our Light Commercial umbrella is ideal for businesses such as restaurants and cafes looking for a reliable shade structure to keep their clients cool and protected from the sun. These umbrellas are available in centre post or side post and look fantastic when several are installed side by side. With our large range of canopy colours available you can custom design them to match your business colours. With certified wind ratings of up to 110km/h these light commercial cantilever umbrellas are perfect for those on the waterfront where wind can be an issue. You can’t go wrong with Revolvashade® engineered and wind-rated commercial umbrellas.
With either the side post (cantilever) option or the centre post option, The Revolvashade light commercial will have you covered. We recommend our Light commercial as a Cafe Umbrella, for any application near the water or anywhere wind speed may be high.
The certified wind ratings for both of these models are:
To Place an Order
If you would like to purchase one of our Light Commercial umbrellas or require more information, simply fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you with all the relevant details.