Revolvashade Econoshade Umbrellas (Factory Direct)
- Available in Octagonal and Square
- Single tilt or double tilt models available
- Single tilt Octagonal 3.6m and 4m
- Single tilt Square 3.2m and 3.6m
- Double tilt Octagonal 3.6m and 4m – Patented Shade
- Full 360° rotation
- Fully retractable back to side post when closed
- Locking system in place
- Certified wind ratings vary from 81km/h up to 92.5km/h depending on size and shape
- All wind ratings are for umbrellas with the canopy erected in a horizontal position. A tilted canopy will have a lower wind rating.
- With or without valance
- Stainless steel cabling
- Large range of colour choices for both canopy and frame
- Square structural aluminium frame design
- Premium quality Solution Dyed Acrylic (SDA) canopy
- Canopy can be tilted and swung for your required shade and privacy needs
- Original design, beware of inferior imitations
- Comes with inground or boltdown base, free delivery and freight insurance to any metro depot in Australia (Freight cost for Hobart – Contact us for more info)
The EconoShade umbrella is proudly Australian made, with 3 optional height levels. It was designed and created by us, the original creators of all side post umbrellas in Australia. This umbrella can be retracted back to the post. Revolvashade® means it can rotate 360 degrees, hence our patent. Our EconoShade umbrella range is our more economical option for those still wanting a premium quality umbrella however need to be budget conscious. While delivering a large variety of shapes, sizes and functionality there are slight differences such as the use of stainless steel cabling. Whether you’re looking to shade your outdoor entertainment area, deck, swimming pool or children’s sandpit our Econoshade cantilever umbrella range will keep you covered.
The Econoshade has been around for 18+ years and is the original, iconic design.
EconoShade Single Tilt Prices
3.6m Octagonal – $2,880
4.0m Octagonal – $2,995
3.2m Square – $3,290
3.6m Square – $3,390
You have the ability to change the angle and position to stay sheltered from the sun throughout the day. To accommodate almost any shade requirements it is available in octagonal and square configurations as well as single and our patented double tilt option.
The downfall of most other umbrellas is that the sun moves across the sky and they stay stuck in the same position. Not Revolvashade™ umbrellas! We have you covered all day with our single and patented double tilt models. Not only can you use the single tilt feature and take it from 90° backwards to 70° and 45° but once locked in you can then utilise our patented double tilt feature. This allows you to tilt it side to side to block out the westerly sun or maximise your privacy from nosey neighbours.
Our EconoShade umbrella has the following certified wind ratings:
If you would like to purchase one of our Econoshade umbrellas or require more information, simply fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you with all the relevant information.